The Techbastards lab project is underway!!

A couple weeks ago I bought some used stockroom racking, the usual brown kind for a bit less than $400

That needed to be changed for the lab.  I went t work with cans of black!!

These were going inside on carpet so I decided I needed to use a footer to keep the metal edge from destroying the carpet.  I looked around and used what I had on hand!  I Cut some 1×6 ( I did have to buy two more lengths for the other racks to be setup ) and painted them bright yellow, because I had cans of that on hand too.

nnnnnnnnn

 

 

 

Next,  part 2, Will be the work bench assembly phase!

Hits: 5