The Techbastards lab project is underway!!
A couple weeks ago I bought some used stockroom racking, the usual brown kind for a bit less than $400
That needed to be changed for the lab. I went t work with cans of black!!
These were going inside on carpet so I decided I needed to use a footer to keep the metal edge from destroying the carpet. I looked around and used what I had on hand! I Cut some 1×6 ( I did have to buy two more lengths for the other racks to be setup ) and painted them bright yellow, because I had cans of that on hand too.
Next, part 2, Will be the assembly phase for the first section!